Attempt #10: Recap

Sadly, this is my last blog of the school year. I've absolutely loved writing this blog and trying all sorts of new things that I normally would have never done. Writing this blog has really helped me get out of my comfort zone and actually introduced me to things I really enjoyed such as paintball and cooking. There were certain things I did such as drawing and public speaking that I really thought I would be terrible at but in the end, they turned out ok. I normally stray away from things I'm bad at instead of working on them in order to improve and I no longer want to do that. After writing this blog, I'm going to strive to try new things, embrace failure, and try again and again until I'm successful. Who knows, maybe I'll continue this blog through the summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attempt #2: Drawing

Attempt #3: Gymnastics

Attempt #1: Cooking